Liridon

|PRIVATE| L'Oréal, because he's worth it

Played by Emberling
Yatrubha Savadhi
الأمير الذي نفي نفسه

Charcoal hooves lightly hammer into the earth in a smooth running landing, with large membrane wings spread out to each side to catch the wind and create drag. It is not terribly often that the young ex-prince actually flys anywhere, and largely that's due to his constant travelling companion (and still part-time servant), Tobi. Not that he blames the other at all for his lack of wings, usually walking is easier and far less tiring anyway.

The reason for this flight was purely to get a better understanding of the lands they had come to, getting that birds-eye-view was incredibly helpful, and often times resulted in Yatrubha spotting some interesting things.

This was one such time.

Now, Yatrubha could be subtle when he wished, or be outright as obvious as he is golden. Today he felt like being a little bit of both, making his landing smooth and perfect - as befitted him - but also decided to not beeline for the figure that he had spotted from the sky. Instead, he feigned ignorance and simply looked around his immediate area pretending to be interested in the various vegetation. Of course, he had no interest in it at all, but he had confidence in his looks that it wouldn't take long at all for the figure to come approach him on their own.

And, in true Yatrubha style, as he folded his large wings against his side, he raised his tail high and flicked out the long golden ends to they weren't around his feet, and gave a gentle shake of his neck to give his mane a smooth tussle. So far, such a move had never failed to work for him before.

Speaks & Thinks | @Kinsley
Played by Madii
Kinsley
quote or something here

This was turning out to be a rather splendid day, though alone she found peace here. It was awfully quiet today. The only sounds were the birds above her head, water tricking down through the earth, and the bees buzzing away. It was warm and she had finally gotten a moment to relax, her body laying against the earth. Recently gotten help with hunting down her meals her belly was full for the first time being here. A carcass she had recently feasted on lay in the woods close by. It wasn’t big but it was perfect for her.

Her mother had finally given her a piece of jewelry, that lays securely to her left hind leg. Something about it made her proud, it was a moment she had waited for, for some time now. Kinsley always adored her mother’s jewels, it held a lot of history. Now making her own mark on that. Slowly the dark female would rise her head. Her nap had reached an end as she watches the sky. Her thoughts out on hold for now. He was...Bright. Admiring the wings he held from a distance she watched him land not too far away.

Her mind raced for a moment. What was he doing? Why was he here. She was alone here and on her own for the first time. She of course could go back to her mother and father but as at-least a days journey away. And not one she planned on doing for some time. Slowly she rose, her eyes focused on him, glancing back to where she stashed her food. She let out a small huff. Unknown male. Great. He was certainly tall enough and strong enough to chase her off without blinking. Still she did have teeth.

Thinking for a moment she decided to stand her ground she was here first after all, disrupting no one. ”What do you want.” She spoke as sternly as she could. He was still far enough away that she could high tail it out. Still a filly, his show for attention was met with her being completely oblivious.

Speaks & Thinks | @Yatrubha      
Played by Emberling
Yatrubha Savadhi
الأمير الذي نفي نفسه

Well, that was definitely not what he expected, to say the least!

However, he decides to ignore the rudeness for now, and simply glances over his shoulder in her direction, looking at her through long dark lashes. She was still young, though from this distance he wasn't quiet sure just how young. He'd have to be careful.

"No need to get your tail in a knot, amira," He purrs, voice a fairly medium tone with a subtle arabic accent, "I'm simply exploring a new place. Is that wrong of me?" The words roll off his tongue like honey, "Is my presence here a bother to you?"

Oh, behave yourself!

Yatrubha could never really control himself when he wanted to mess with others. The words would just come to mind and slide off his tongue with ease, and sometimes that had actually got him into some sticky situations. And whilst all of that was behind him, some habits die hard, right?

~Translation: amira = princess

Played by Madii
Kinsley
quote or something here

Glancing to her kill laying a few feed into the thick brush away from her, she decided he was not a threat to it...for this moment anyways. Still she refused to take her stare away. Eyes brows furrowed as he spoke. "No...Nothing bothers me. I am busy though. There are plenty of spots to explore, this is mine." She was uncomfortable and had absolutely no idea why. "And my name is Kinsley, I don’t know who Amira is..." She sounds hideous. The nerve. Maybe he should go find her. Her eyes glanced him over he was nice to look at. Shaking her head, this was weird.what was she thinking. No she had too much to deal with. Her scraggly self was changing and it was a difficult time! Men don’t understand this. Letting out a huff. Who was she kidding, she was far from a threat and he probably knew that.

Still kinsley held herself high. She watched his every move though. Admitting only in her head, she was curious. 

Speaks & Thinks | @Yatrubha      
Played by Emberling
Yatrubha Savadhi
الأمير الذي نفي نفسه

Yatrubha can’t help but release a small amused chuckle at her response. She didn’t sound all that convincing, to start, but what really got him was the expression on her face as she took his calling her Amira as if it were a name.

“Oh sweetheart, ‘amira’ is not someone. Well, not how you’re thinking.” He smirks as he takes a single step forward, though it's only to adjust his own stance to something a little more comfortable, “I actually just called you princess,” he shrugs simply, “And, true, there may be. But I happened to land here, not somewhere else, and you’re far too young a female to have claimed a spot for yourself.”

Ooh, that was a little more snarky than he’d meant it to sound even though his tone wasn’t actually snarky, but too late now. He simply smirked and gave a one-shouldered shrug as he turned to look over at the nearby water, contemplating what he should do next. She was definitely too young to mess with too much just yet. What a pity.

“Perhaps then,” he looks back at her through his lashes, “it is your mothers’?”