Liridon

Special Ingredients

- Immortal ; 50
Played by Emberling
Regis Terzieff
We all hide a monster inside us.

It was still a little hard to believe that he'd come all this way sometimes. That wasn't in reference to travelling distance, by the way, but more so personal growth. No matter how old the creature, there was always room for change and growth especially mentally and emotionally. For Regis, it was mostly emotionally. He had travelled alone for a long time, and whilst he does enjoy a solitary lifestyle, he wasn't one to go out of his way to hide from social events.

Amongst his own kind things were easier, though the past few decades he had felt more and more out of place, as though he was beginning to feel as though he no longer belonged, despite the fact he was always welcome. Amongst others, he was more cautious, knowing how quickly a situation could be misunderstood. And yet Thumbelina had tumbled into his life - rather literally - full of energy and life and so carefree.

So child-like. Or, at least, that's what he'd thought for quite some time. And still now, at times. But after everything they'd been through together so far, from the misunderstanding in the forest by the lake to Thumbelina discovering what he really was, to the witch trying to capture her, to her recovery, and their decision to travel together... It felt like a lot and nothing at all, all crammed in a small time, but in all honesty, Regis was glad for it.

He felt more free, so to speak, a little happier. Perhaps, though, that was just Thumbelina's faerie exuberance rubbing off on him. Not that he was ready to go frolicking in the flowers, of course, but he smiled more often now. And so he does, as he tilts his head to look at her.

"We'll be much safer here," he comments lightly; true, he didn't know the type of creatures they may find here, but he felt no ill-intent or scent of anything even remotely dangerous to them. He hadn't been here before, yet there was a vague sense of familiarity to it that puzzled him. He would have to figure that out later, though, and simply focus on the here-and-now.

@Thumbelina
- ageless; 20
Played by Hermes

Wide eyes look around at this new forest that the pair has found themselves in. Twigs snap and animals scurrying in the underbrush have the faerie moving a little closer to Regis. He is safe, he is security. No matter what happens to her, as long as the grey stallion is with her, Thumbelina knows she can make it through anything. So much has happened to bring them to this moment, to this new and exciting place and the green and white mare could not be happier that it had happened.

The scars on her side from the witch are almost completely gone and there are no lingering effects. However, the experience did serve to help her see Regis in a new light. While his vampiric side can be terrifying to see, the kind, gentle man that is behind that has won her heart. She will follow him wherever the stallion may go. In fact, the faerie had been more than happy to follow him from the town where they met to this land.

Also, is it her imagination or is he smiling more? Casting a glance over to his face, she finds another smile there. This reassures her and eases the tension she feels. A bright smile crosses her face and her steps become lighter as Regis assures her that they will be safer here. A slight dip of her horned head and Thumbelina says, “Okay! I wonder where here is. Maybe there is a town close by that we can visit and ask. Do you think we could get lunch there too?”

Her stomach rumbles at the thought of food and she giggles shyly. She says, “I might be a little hungry... but I can wait.” Another smile as she continues to move alongside Regis.

"I speak"I think

OOC: <3

x|x

@Regis
- Immortal ; 50
Played by Emberling
Regis Terzieff

“Hmm, that is a good question,” he muses in agreement, and glances around at her again as she speaks of food. It is amusing, more so as he hears her stomach’s audible demand for sustenance.

“I don’t know what’s around, honestly. I’ve never been here before, at least I don’t think I have,” If he had, it’d surely come to him once he got to see more of the place, and if not than it was most likely just a coincidence or something. “And I don’t think you can wait too long… You might go savage and then I would have to protect the flowers from you.”

Oh yes, he is very much teasing, even to the point he swings his hind just a little so he can intentionally bump into her before he laughs softly, “or perhaps they would have to protect me from you, just in case I start to look tasty.”

@Thumbelina
- ageless; 20
Played by Hermes

Nodding as Regis talks about what could be around, the faerie looks about trying, as hard as she can, to spy a village through the forest. When he says she might go savage her mouth falls open and she looks at him, mortified. Her? Eat flowers? How could she! They are beautiful and smell good! Also, she might have tried a few before and, for all their beauty, they are not as tasty as one would think. The bees can have them, she will stick to other, more delicious things.

Wait. Is he teasing her? The way he swings his hind to bump her and the laugh has her narrowing her eyes as a smile tugs her lips up. This is only confirmed when Regis says that they might have to protect him. A mischievous glint appears in her eyes and she sways a little, for dramatic effect, before saying, “Oh my, I don’t think I can go on!” A small cough and wheeze as she slows her gait and continues to huff and puff. Strategically she makes her way behind him before giving a great wheeze and saying, “Not going to make it… need food now… Oh look a tasty hoof.”

With an exaggerated lick of her lips, she opens her mouth and moves toward Regis’ hind leg like she is going to bite it. Mouth opening wide she says, “Oh such a lovely looking leg! I think I will just nibble a little now and save the rest for later…” With a great laugh she moves to nip gently at his leg before smiling wide and sprinting forward to move in front of him and spinning to face Regis. With laughter dancing in her eyes and spilling out of her mouth, Thumbelina says, “Oh no! I have the taste for flesh! You better run before I nibble again! Rawr!”

Making what she thinks is a great roaring noise, but in reality, probably sounds like a kitten does to a lion, the faerie starts giggling and moves toward Regis. She is in a very silly mood today.

"I speak"I think

OOC: <3 Sorry she is a goof. Haha

x|x

@Regis
- Immortal ; 50
Played by Emberling
Regis Terzieff

The look of horror on her face is adorable and Regis chuckles playfully, which soon turns into a proper laugh as Thumbelina plays along with his teasing. She falters back, and he watches her carefully with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. He ensures he almost stops moving, lifting his feet as if in slow motion.

"Oh no... I'm bit..!" He feigns injury and hobbles a little as she races ahead of him, but he soon enough stops entirely and watches after her, laughing at the words she throws back at him. Oh, she was going to get it! With a bit of an uncharacteristically cheeky grin, Regis spurs after her in a quick little burst, "You have to run! I'm... I'm... So hungry.... Y-you've t-turned me!"

He allows his fangs to show in a baring of his teeth but it is all for show as he reaches for her rump, but he simply smiles at her and hides his teeth, giving her a gentle nudge with the top of his nose instead, "You're certainly in better spirits lately, it seems. I wonder if there is a particular reason?"

@Thumbelina
- ageless; 20
Played by Hermes

Laughter fills the forest as Thumbelina dances just out of the reach of Regis, gasping in mock terror as his fangs show. Wings flutter as he reaches his fanged mouth toward her rump and ends up nudging her. As he asks what has her in better spirits lately, Thumbelina once more falls into step with him. Walking alongside the stallion, she looks at Regis and says, “Yes there is a reason and it is standing right next to me. Oh, by the way, its name is Regis.”

Eyes sparkle with joy as she looks at the trees that surround them and adds, “Also, good scenery, great company, thrilling adventure… who could not be happy? Not many equines can say that they have traveled to a new land! I am lucky to have you with me. You know how scared I get about nothing.” A laugh trickles past her lips as Thumbelina thinks about the true reason she is so happy.

Since meeting Regis, the pair have been through a lot. Yet, through it all, they have grown closer, their bond strengthening over time. A feeling has been growing within her that she has been afraid to identify, frightened that if she did, he might not feel the same way and she would be left alone and hurt. Truth is the faerie really likes Regis. Okay more than likes. If she is being totally honest, she wants to spend as much time with him as he will allow, because the feeling that has been blooming within her soul all this time? It is love.

Looking at the stallion with bright eyes filled with hope and happiness, the green and white mare says, “I could say the same about you Regis. You seem happier and I love it. Any reason? Did something happen?” Narrowing her eyes slightly, a light tone to her voice she asks, “Did you hit your head?” Another smile appears as she says this and a giggle escapes before she adds, “I am kidding! But you do seem happier and for that I am glad. Now, I think you owe me some food…”

Another laugh as she starts to pick up her legs a little higher and prance alongside Regis.

"I speak"I think

OOC: <3

x|x

@Regis