Liridon

OC MEME

Played by Emberling
Long story short, I saw this on twitter & thought it would be awesome to do. 
I'll go first & post a blank underneath for everyone else.
(Feel free to link to character pages or refs!)

1. Oldest OC: Auriel Veixar

2. Newest OC: Lucent

3. Favourite OC: this is mean... Suledin

4. Favourite OC design: Ruenix

5. Main reason for making OCs: FUN. AND WRITING. AND SHENANNIGANS.

6. Describe your character creation progress: Sometimes I'll be inspired by pop culture (games, shows), other times the design itself may inspire some ideas. But most often game-inspired... Cos I'm a loser like that :3

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: HECK YES. Lee can attest to that XD

8. Favourite OC ship: making me play favourites... Suledin & Milly, but also living for Regis & Thumbelina atm

9. Weirdest OC: design wise / ic behaviour wise, Faust

10. Villain OC/s: Vithmiris & his son Ezekiel, Auriel

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: eehhh, somewhat 50/50 but also probably 75/25 meanie pants

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill): none IC, so... maybe Orhis

13. Are any of your OCs parents: Suledin & Vithmiris are both dads.

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: .-. too many to actually list, ok, don't judge me. D:

15. An OC that's difficult to write: Auriel, sometimes Akoren

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: Orhis, 23.3hh, Mizumi, 14.3hh

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal & ageless) & Youngest OCs: Bhaltair & Regis (oldest looking, est 50s), Adahlen (youngest, est 2? idk anymore)

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs? Not really. A couple designs I'm eh on.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert: I frequently input my own mood/emotions into my characters, but never a 4th wall/1st person input

20. An OC regret: I don't think I've got any? Certainly regrets on not getting certain designs though XD

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular: Khaa

22. An OC you didn't expect to love: (as much as I do) Vithmiris

[b]1. Oldest OC:[/b]

[b]2. Newest OC: [/b]

[b]3. Favourite OC:[/b]

[b]4. Favourite OC design:[/b]

[b]5. Main reason for making OCs:[/b]

[b]6. Describe your character creation progress:[/b]

[b]7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's:[/b]

[b]8. Favourite OC ship:[/b]

[b]9. Weirdest OC:[/b]

[b]10. Villain OC/s:[/b]

[b]11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs:[/b]

[b]12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill):[/b]

[b]13. Are any of your OCs parents:[/b]

[b]14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting:[/b]

[b]15. An OC that's difficult to write:[/b]

[b]16. Tallest & Shortest OCs:[/b]

[b]17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs:[/b]

[b]18. Do you dislike any of your OCs?[/b]

[b]19. Have you ever made a self-insert:[/b]

[b]20. An OC regret:[/b]

[b]21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular:[/b]

[b]22. An OC you didn't expect to love:[/b]

Meat Popsicle - I am old.
Played by The world pulls my strings.
1. Oldest OC: @Entia

2. Newest OC: Arrakis

3. Favourite OC: ... favourites! I can't pick D: @Nylah and his feather fam sits out just in front. Follow by @Entia and Tai'ath though.

4. Favourite OC design: @Nylah - him and Willow throw my favourite aesthetic.

5. Main reason for making OCs: Fun, creativity and an escape into a world full of crazy amazing everything.

6. Describe your character creation progress: I have no process or progress. It justs... words get splatted out.

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: Just a little... Nylah & Willow, Entia & Naveen, Ciaran & Avitus, Tai'ath & Landon - Ineedmoar.

8. Favourite OC ship: Nylah & Willow.

9. Weirdest OC: @Entia.

10. Villain OC/s: Selene, murderer of babies.

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: Yess. Mostly.

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill): Selene. Yes.

13. Are any of your OCs parents: Yes. Nylah, Tai'ath (will be), Entia, Kin, Selene, and Kaze is too technically.

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: Uh. Yeah. Many of them. Those without names!

15. An OC that's difficult to write: Uhh. Right now, @Tai'ath is hard to channel!

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: Tai'ath at 23.1 hands. Aislinn at 11 hands.

17. Oldest (looks, if immortal etc) & Youngest OCs: @Entia is oldest, Ciaran is youngest.

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs? A few, but I've started those from scratch.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert: No. I mean, they mostly have traits from me but none of them are -me-.

20. An OC regret: Nothing I can think of.

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular: @Nylah.

22. An OC you didn't expect to love: ... @Nylah bahaha. I wasn't sure for so long. Funny how things change :D
-
Played by
Prepare for a lot of characters you have all never heard of! I am gonna chuck up some old links though for anyone bored enough to nose!

1. Oldest OC: Aine

2. Newest OC: Meissa

3. Favourite OC: oh my goodness too many! Lucian and Aine get to go near the top. I also loved  Leto and  Caine.

4. Favourite OC design: Pyrrus! Nikki designed him for me. 

5. Main reason for making OCs: creativity, it’s an outlet for art that I get to keep to myself.

6. Describe your character creation progress: I have no set progress, usually I see or make a design, make up a basic personality and let the character grow from there.

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: no ships at the moment! I used to love Leto and Mordecai, Edgar and Lacey, Caine and Azura.

8. Favourite OC ship: Mordecai and Leto!

9. Weirdest OC: I briefly played a horse that drooled on people and couldn’t string a sentence together. He had a dumb name to, something like “Bonk”.

10. Villain OC/s: Respane, he was my biggest villain. Or Euryale.

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: No. not at all

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill):
I killed off a character called Edward. I sort of killed of Caine but he got brought back to life.

13. Are any of your OCs parents:
Pyrrus, Lucian, Aine

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting:
All of them cause I went awol for years. Also lots of designs not utilised it’s potential.

15. An OC that's difficult to write:
All of them.

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs:
I honestly haven’t a clue.

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs:
Uh...irk about oldest. Youngest would beeeee Valda Or Salem.

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs?
No otherwise I would be playing them.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert:
Not really, I’d only be tempted when playing as a human and these are all ponies. Maybe on a Harry Potter rpg.

20. An OC regret:
Not letting Leto find happiness, that girl deserves it.

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular:
None of mine are popular so?

22. An OC you didn't expect to love:
Any of them! My muse is fickle so when they click then it’s great. I wasn’t expecting Lucian to stick around as much as he did, I made him on a whim because I wanted a trouble maker.
-
Played by
1. Oldest OC: raksha

2. Newest OC: unnamed design

3. Favourite OC: koriand'r

4. Favourite OC design: i guess kori again D:

5. Main reason for making OCs: copypasta what everyone else said c:

6. Describe your character creation progress: either a design i adore and then build the personality/backstory on that, or vise versa

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: had ships in the past, but i don't know if they exist still :c

8. Favourite OC ship: don't have any ships currently, but past was auril and samael on nocturne <3

9. Weirdest OC: cloak, she's just very... silent. and mostly lurks around

10. Villain OC/s: auril, the goddess of winter and death / manon, a thief and assassin

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: the nicest c:

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill): i have not killed any, but i think i'd be most okay with raksha dying (she's part angel/demon, she'd just resurrect anyway)

13. Are any of your OCs parents: not Canon-ly, but kori, auril, manon, rannveig, akhlys, and forseti all have child designs sitting in folders

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: mostly the ones that don't have a site yet, like kori, auril, cloak, and isi

15. An OC that's difficult to write: probably forseti, she's very emotion-less so it's difficult to write without any 'personality' in a way

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: akhlys is shortest at 14.2, i think my tallest is seren at 17h

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs: oldest is rannveig at 10, youngest is kori at 3

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs? nope <3

19. Have you ever made a self-insert: akhlys is the closest to me in terms of an emotional background, but that was completely unplanned and developed in an old plot

20. An OC regret: honestly just coming and going in the rp world, so never getting to really flesh out these characters ICly

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular: any of them tbh lmao

22. An OC you didn't expect to love: cloak! and isi
-
Played by
TRY NUMBER TWO WILL BE BETTER ROFL.
COS I'M A DUNCE

1. Oldest OC: Inara
2. Newest OC: Kharos I think. Toss up between him and Roskva
3. Favourite OC: Namtar without a question.
4. Favourite OC design: OG Pretty-boy: Minas
5. Main reason for making OCs: I get bored of my oldies and then go to create something interesting. Sometimes they stick, sometimes I find an adoptable I ADORE, and sometimes I let the ideas disappear into the nether.
6. Describe your character creation progress: I misspell words and they become weird names and then I build up from there.
7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: All the time lol. No one ever really pairs up, I'm not usually a good partner for those kinds of threads, but it happens sometimes.
8. Favourite OC ship: Pfft. Sparkies. Heheeh. The Dro, Entia, and Namtar ofc.
9. Weirdest OC: Valens. Neurotic little toad.
10. Villain OC/s: Cormorkymorky, quickly followed by Asmoral, but they're cut from the same.... dust?
11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: Nope. No happy endings here.
12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill): Oh jesus. Asmoral "dies" on the regular, but that's her schtick.
13. Are any of your OCs parents: Minas and Kin have started a multi-generational family of total babes.
14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: Grwenhatch needs some more love, but also Valens is in his corner.
15. An OC that's difficult to write: All of them? lol. Uh, definitely Iovir.
16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: Oh shit. Uh... uh... I'm going to ENTIRELY guess on this one, cos heights fluctuate a lot over here. Namtar at 14.2? And uuuhhh. I think Kharos is a whopping 18.something hands?
17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs: Cormorkymorky is as old as the universe. Roskva will be turning 2 soon.
18. Do you dislike any of your OCs? In all honesty? Bear with me here- I'm in this love-fucking-hate relationship with Minas because he's a dick.
19. Have you ever made a self-insert: Third wall breakage happens a lot with Valens. But otherwise, no not really.
20. An OC regret: Nothing that I can really think of to be honest. I've always really put a lot of thought into what my characters do because they're all little pieces of my soul, and nothing I've done with any of them has brought me any regret- though maybe the cost of how many arts I have had made of Namtar because she's my fave and shits' expensive haha.
21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular: Roskva and her... cheerfulness?
22. An OC you didn't expect to love: Personally? Putting aside all the obvious answers because I write the shit out of like, 3 characters, Iovir is probably one of my babies that I am most lovingly protective of because he's just SO pretty, and his personality is SO wholesome, and he's just out there to chase fireflies you guys.
-
Played by A Plant
1. Oldest OC:
My awesome boy Calyndar

2. Newest OC:
That has to be this guy who has yet to be named!

3. Favourite OC:
Avallac'h <3

4. Favourite OC design(s):
Rularus, Pilot !!! (I got a thing for mechanical kids)

5. Main reason for making OCs:
Because i'm unable to write what i want when it comes to being an english major SO

6. Describe your character creation progress:
Normally starts with a song or quote i find, which then leads to moodboards and playlists!

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's:
Yup!! My current main ones are Calyndar, who is happily engaged to his wonderful woman named Edda, and Feynrel who is dancing around with a rad gal named Ariathne.

8. Favourite OC ship:
Currently, it is Feynrel and Ariathne!!

9. Weirdest OC:
That has to be Rhazien.  He's a germaphobe and just acts strange in general.

10. Villain OC/s:
Rhazien, Haldorr.

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs:
NO. I love developing them and that means me putting them in situations where they are in pain.

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill):
I killed off my very first OC years ago, may she rest in pieces.  But I do have plans to sadly end the lives of some beloved OC's in the near future.  I'm a big believer that every OC's story needs to come to an end, and that usually means by the same means our own lives end.

13. Are any of your OCs parents:
Sort of.  Avallac'h has silently adopted several OC's as his own.  So currently he has like... 5 kids but none of them are related to him by blood.  Calyndar, though, will have a child of his own in the very near future!

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting:
YES!! Many actually. The many I am neglecting can be found here. It's a sad sight because I love all of them.

15. An OC that's difficult to write:
Oh! Well, currently all of them aside from Feynrel oops.

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs:
My tallest is Vulferam at 18.3hh, while my shortest is Hallvard at 15.1hh

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs:
Avallac'h is my oldest.  He's 74 yrs old (human age), while my youngest is... Alaric at 27 yrs old (I don't like playing characters younger than 25 so most of my kids range from the 30s to 60s I LIKE OLDER CHARACTERS)

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs?
No!! That's one of the main reasons why I've never sold a single OC of mine.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert:
Yes! I particularly tend to do that when roleplaying either Alaric or Haldorr because they do stuff we all know is dumb.

20. An OC regret:
Hm, not any I can think of rn.

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular:
Avallac'h for sure!  He was so plain, and at the time was the kindest character I had but he's found a little pocket of happiness for himself.

22. An OC you didn't expect to love:
It sounds cliche, but I expected myself to love all of them.  All the designs and OC's I've bought or created are ones I immediately fell in love with.
-
Played by
1. Oldest OC: Oldest in terms of the one I created first would be Castalla, she has basically been around as long as I’ve had an imagination, although only this past month have I actually gotten her an equine design and started playing her. Oldest design would be Velagia, she was my first equine rp character.

2. Newest OC: Erelas, I legit designed him in a few hours after completing Dragon Age Inquisition DLC, Trespasser.

3. Favourite OC: Castalla for sure, she’s been around a long long time and I adore developing her.

4. Favourite OC design: Oh boy, this one is difficult. It’s between Nyx, Nightingale, Lumaris and Valena, they are all designs that I adored long before I owned them.

5. Main reason for making OCs: Honestly, I just love to be able to play out different things with different personalities and different situations. The sort of thing I could never do or experience in real life. Basically a way of escaping. Also to ship them because I am a sucker for romance.

6. Describe your character creation process: There are a number of ways I end up coming up with characters. Usually its after seeing an image or quote or something somewhere and then coming up with an idea based on it. Or inspiration from the way I feel after a movie/tv or game. Or I see a design and just end up with a concept based on the first glance at that design.

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else’s: I attempt to but I am often slow or waylaid by lack of muse so many don’t come to fruition. Currently my only sailing ship is Lumaris and Aelin but I have some kinda in the works and hopes for future ones! ^^

8. Favourite OC ship: Lumaelin of course <3

9. Weirdest OC: Gods, I actually don’t know ahha I don’t usually make them weird but I guess Angvar since he believes he came back from the dead and makes sacrifices to his voodoo God and stuff.

10. Villain OC/s: Angvar definitely, and Azarael, Abaddon, Asmodeus, Gil’ead technically is, and Illythia. And a bunch of NPCs and stuff involved in Castalla’s backstory but they don’t have equine designs and stuff.

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: Absolutely not! The more I can make them suffer, the more fun they are to play! None of my characters have entirely happy lives.

12. An OC you’ve killed (if none, who would you kill): I’ve never killed off my equine ocs, but Castalla’s true mate, Skender, has died twice (or at least faked his death once and then died for real after) and her parents have both died, but again they are accessories to her plot and not ones I’ve played out. I don’t really think I would ever want to kill off any of my OC tbh, not without bringing them back. None of them are really developed enough for it.

13. Are any of your OCs parents: no :c though Lumi will be at some point, one day lol

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: TBH they’ve all been neglected at some point in their existence, my muse is sporadic and I have too many to successfully play them all, all the time.

15. An OC that’s difficult to write: Nightingale is since I don’t do creepy all that well, and Nubia is as well because I haven’t developed her enough. TBH a lot of them besides Cast have been difficult to write at some point!

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: Tallest is Abaddon at 25hh and smallest is my girl Namaria who I am in the process of redesigning, but she is about 12 hands.

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs: By looks alone I think Theron, Nyx and Azarael. Youngest I think is either Velagia, Nubia or Evanara. They are all in their early 20s. By looks alone it would be Evanara.

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs?: I grew to dislike Azarael’s previous concept but I changed him and I kinda dislike Angvar a tad which is possibly why he’s difficult to play, but I don’t usually create characters I dislike.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert: Each of my character usually has something of me in them, or at least something I wish I could be. I had one character who’s personality was basically meant to be me but I didn’t like that haha Castalla is essentially everything I wish I could be though!

20. An OC regret: I genuinely hate my inability to get thoroughly involved with loads of people and plots and stuff. Like I make all these OCs but then because I am a social recluse I rarely talk to people enough to get any plots and that going for them. Or plots fall through because I disappear sometimes or don’t reply quick enough. I consistently curse my lack of social skills when it comes to rping.

21. An OC you didn’t expect to be popular: I don’t think mine are particularly popular, and if they are its not usually due to how I write them xD. But I guess I was surprised people like Gil’ead.

22. An OC you didn’t expect to love: I don’t really buy them without expecting to love them tbh haha
-
Played by
1. Oldest OC: My oldest character was created back in 2000. I ended up moving several thousands of miles away from where I'd been raised, the only place I'd known. So I needed a way to cope with all of the changes which is how Kenai was created. Originally his appearance was a moose, but eventually he got more of an equine body through the years due to finding equine rpg.

2. Newest OC: My newest developed character would have to be Rei who's currently in a happy relationship with Amore's Zah. I do have a couple of designs I did get recently, but I haven't had the time to develop them as I would like.

3. Favourite OC: My absolute favorite would have to be Milly Mae

4. Favourite OC design: Realistically it's a toss up between Abaddon and Acheleon, for sure.

5. Main reason for making OCs: It helps me relieve stress from day to day life. It also allows me to tap into, and develop, my creativity/writing style. Eventually I'd like to write a book featuring a couple of my personal characters, and those I'd been writing with.

6. Describe your character creation progress: Sometimes I get a certain type of muse for a specific sort of character. Normally I'll let that sit a while until I really have an idea behind it. After that I tend to seek out designs that would fit that style of character. So far it's gone pretty well.

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: Of course. I have pairs with several friends - but Amore claims lots of mine for ships.

8. Favourite OC ship: The tenderness of Milly and Suledin, and the chaos of Vith and Sly.

9. Weirdest OC: Vhox'ryl the Bone Collector, which is a lich form of an old character.

10. Villain OC/s: Slythe, Ichor, Abaddon, and Reira.

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: Noooot in the least.

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill): Bone Collector and Landon Jax. Bone Collector has returned as Vhox'ryl the Bone Collector and Landon Jax was reborn from a different existence.

13. Are any of your OCs parents: Milly is currently a mother, Slythe will eventually be a mother whenever she decided to pop out all them vampire spawns.

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: Yes, so many. Probably too many to list.

15. An OC that's difficult to write: Kenai, these days he sits as a personal character. He's bounced around from site to site before I have eventually decided to retire him, though he still gets doodled every once in a while.

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: Abaddon at 25hands, Pollux at 11hands

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs: Zvonko and Valaine

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs? Not really, though there are a couple I am meh about their designs.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert: I play majority of characters in first person? I find it easier to connect to the character, though very few times do I put my own mood and emotions into a character.

20. An OC regret: Romulus. I've tried to bring back an old character and I thought I had a few good ways to go about it, but I've decided to let the character die and move on with others.

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular: Milly, Kenai, and Slythe. I am so happy that people tend to associate them with me, but I never imagined they would be so popular among the community. I always thought my play style was odd, and my characters always seemed so.. ordinary compared to some writings I've read.

22. An OC you didn't expect to love: Slythe. I liked the design, but was unsure about the character itself. Though the character had been in my head for quite some time - I never imagined I would have connected to it so well.
canadian bacon - old
Played by dee
1. Oldest OC: i was thirteen, so please don't judge, but wind dancer. she was an all around mary-sue. someone please kill me. ultra cringe. ugh.

2. Newest OC: a spooky warlock type named oberon. flashy vanner boy. heart throb type.

3. Favourite OC: DVALINN!!! spooky witchy type. blue. big grump vibes. like me.

4. Favourite OC design: my boy armance. punk rock and handsome.

5. Main reason for making OCs: a vehicle to explore my own creativity and writing chops, stress-relief, and exploring character development and storytelling.

6. Describe your character creation progress: at the risk of sounding shallow, i begin with the appearance. sometimes it stems from moodboards or pinterest diving, collecting ideas for a personality or overall feel. it builds into more details of personality, quirks, habits. a gender identity would come next, and this is usually based around on where OC is gonna live, what site, who i'm writing with. last comes a name. i spend more time than anything on finding names.

7. Do you ship your OCs with someone else's: never, honestly.

8. Favourite OC ship: it was my woof character w/ a friends, it happened all organically and they became the weirdest most volatile and passionate. i wish the site hadn't died and i could read back on their story. it was most juicy. there was home-wrecking, murder, a thousand children. we laughed, we cried. it was definitely the best. #dressiel for life

9. Weirdest OC: i did the manic pixie trope. it was weird for me.

10. Villain OC/s: MY FAVE TYPES. judas priest, unholy, iscariot, angelus, baphomet... wait, im sensing a trend here. oop.

11. Would you consider yourself nice to your OCs: lmao no.

12. An OC you've killed (if none, who would you kill): i've killed off so many lmao. as soon as i think their story has come to a logical closure point off goes their head. usually through tragic means.

13. Are any of your OCs parents: most, if not all, of my long-standing wolf ocs are. few of my equine types are.

14. Are there any OCs you find yourself neglecting: all of them ;~;

15. An OC that's difficult to write: happy ones. oof.

16. Tallest & Shortest OCs: tallest will be my boi armance, smolest would be a woof, rohesia.

17. Oldest (looks; excludes immortal/ageless) & Youngest OCs: oldest if my woof broderick, youngest is uh. sahure.

18. Do you dislike any of your OCs? no. i love them all <3

19. Have you ever made a self-insert: yes. i sometimes use it in my writing style as a narrator speaking to the reader, often as a shoutout about how aggravating my obstinate children are behaving.

20. An OC regret: killing dresden too soon <3 rip #dressiel

21. An OC you didn't expect to be popular: dvalinn, i suppose.

22. An OC you didn't expect to love: my gal amduat.