Liridon

plants don't code

-
Played by A Plant

VANTRICE
give us a rad quote

"Clear off while you're still in one piece!" roared the creature, less sure of himself. "Because if you don't, then—"

"Then what?" interrupted Geralt.

The monster suddenly gasped and tilted his monstrous head. "Look at him, isn't he brave?" He spoke calmly, baring his fangs and glowering at Geralt with bloodshot eyes. "Lower that iron, if you please. Perhaps you've not realized you're in my courtyard? Or maybe it's customary, wherever you come from, to threaten people with swords in their own courtyards?"

"It is customary," Geralt agreed, "when faced with people who greet their guests with a roar and the cry that they're going to tear you to pieces."

― Andrzej Sapkowski

d | n
-
Played by A Plant

"Clear off while you're still in one piece!" roared the creature, less sure of himself. "Because if you don't, then—"

The monster suddenly gasped and tilted his monstrous head. "Look at him, isn't he brave?" He spoke calmly, baring his fangs and glowering at Geralt with bloodshot eyes. "Lower that iron, if you please. Perhaps you've not realized you're in my courtyard? Or maybe it's customary, wherever you come from, to threaten people with swords in their own courtyards?"

"It is customary," Geralt agreed, "when faced with people who greet their guests with a roar and the cry that they're going to tear you to pieces."

― Andrzej Sapkowski

THE DRO
give us a rad quote
n | n
-
Played by A Plant

death is the only god who comes when you call

― Andrzej Sapkowski

a | n
-
Played by A Plant

give us a
rad quote

― Andrzej Sapkowski

n | n